Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Panoramas that I been working on.

Hello All. As you can see but the sample that I put on my website here, you can tell by looking just below this post, I have been pretty busy. We been going to different places and taking pictures so that I could make the panoramas that I am putting on Puzz's website. The name of the site is; panoye.com. You can go to that site and see my other pictures plus you will be able to see panoramas that the other members are putting on. What the owner of the website (Puzz) is trying to do is get enough members so that he will be able to panoram the world. Big Job, Right? So far we only have a few members. What I was thinking was that if I put a panorama on my site, maybe other will see the link and follow it to Puzz's site and become a member also. Once you become a member, you can put your own panoramas on the site and you will be able to vote on the different panoramas. This way we will be able to see just which panoramas are being look at and just which one's are the best. If enough people will help, it shouldn't be too long before we have panoramas for all over the world. Thanks for stopping by. Chuck Townsend

No comments: